My photos

sabato 22 ottobre 2011

Review Essence false lashes and fotd



When it comes to falsies I'm no expert , but sometimes I like to try them.
After my first excelent experience with the Ardell invisible band, I decided to buy the falsies from essence since they are so inexpensive.
First of all the packaging is really cute and funny. The band is less flexible than the Ardell lashes, but the application is still very easy.
The final result are very full, voluminos and long lashes, but not too fake.
I'll repurchase them for sure.

A little face of the day (or night!):

FACE:
-Mufe hd foundation #115 mix with Max factor second skin #06 sand
-Lancome effecernes concealer
-Shiseido translucent loose powder
-Kiko bling blush #03 A-list spiced
-Prestige sunbaked mineral bronzing powder #03 pure shimmer
-Miss broadway extreme browline

EYES:
-Too faced eyeshadow insurance
-Mac naked lunch e/s
-Essence #06 metropolitan
-A prestige matt cold brown e/s
-Mac Carbon
-Avon supershock gel eyeliner in black
-L'Oreal volume millions de cils
-Essence false lashes

LIPS:
-Rimmel lipliner #010 Summer Wine
-Lancome juicy tubes in Marshmallow Electro

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento