My photos

mercoledì 31 agosto 2011

Some goodies...



Tokidoki cromatico palette in Adieu. Eyeshadows: Carina, Ciao ciao, Adieu, Al dente. 10€
I've founded bad review about the Tokidoki eyeshadow, I'm glad I have the chance to try them. After the swatches I think they are pretty silky, creamy and with a great pigmentation. The white one with silver sparkle really glamoured me :)
Kiko eyeshadow #124 3€. Kiko is an Italian brand that you can also find in europe. The quality of their products is very good for the price. In particular I love their mono eyeshadow, the quality is awesome and I have a loooot of them!. The number 124 is supposed to be a dupe for mac satin taupe; I can't compare them since I don't own the mac one.
Kiko Metal light eyeliner #03 (Chic Chalet limited edition) 7,50€. In this collection there are a lot of sparkling eyeliners (there is also a bright pink one!). I swatched all of them in the store and I loved them all! Since I got it I used it only one time and the eyeliner came off in flakes...A really strange thing. I have to wear it again.
 
 
Kiko bling blush #05 in Chilled Pink (Siberian Flowers limited edition) 5€ (on sale). This mineral blushes are very pigmented and silky. I really like their bling blush line!

 Tokidoki palette and Kiko blush swatches with flash.

 Swatches with no flash

Kiko eyeshadow and eyeliner swatches with flash
Swatches with no flash
Mac stars n rockets vs Tokidoki Ciao ciao
 Tokidoki Ciao ciao vs Mac Stars n rockets with flash
 Tokidoki Ciao ciao vs Mac Stars n rockets with No flash

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento