My photos

lunedì 24 ottobre 2011

FOTD Love (+) Gold


 
This is my FOTD from last saturday night
 
FACE:
-L'Oreal Studio secrets magic perfecting base
-Max factor second skin #06 sand
-Lancome effecernes concealer
-Shiseido translucent loose powder
-Kiko bling blush #03 A-list Spicy Brown
-Mac Pink Swoon
-Prestige sunbaked mineral bronzing powder #03 pure shimmer
-Miss Broadway extreme browline
 
EYES:
-Too faced eyeshadow insurance
-Mac naked lunch e/s
-Sugarpill Love + e/s
-Mac Shale e/s
-A prestige matt cold brown e/s
-Mac Rose gold pigment
-Avon supershock gel eyeliner in black
-L'Oreal volume millions de cils
 
LIPS:
-Essence 50s Girls Reloaded lipstick #02 I'm Sailing
 
 
Sorry for the lashes, I was trying to build up the mascara but the result sucks. I'll never do it again with this mascara :)
 
If you want to try this makeup I suggest you to use another darker color on the outer V for a little bit of drama. In real life is fine, but in pictures it seems like something is missing ;)
 
  Another photo of my reflection on the dirty mirror :D Just for fun, experimenting with www.picnik.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento