My photos

lunedì 7 novembre 2011

Review Clarins Truly Matte Foundation

 

Description:
Suitable for all skin types but particularly suited to combination or oily skin in need of shine control. This non-oily foundation quite simply delivers it all: coverage without thickness, radiance without shine, a fresh, natural look at anytime and protection combined with total comfort. The result? Superb make-up, a flawless complexion and skin that looks more beautiful every day.

Active ingredients:
White Dead Nettle and Sweet Chestnut: tighten pores, refine, moisturise and smooth.
- Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex and a 100% natural mineral sun screen: protect against harmful environmental aggressors and UV rays.
-Rose, Jasmine, Violet and Iris: fragrance.

Price: about 25€ for 30 ml

My opinion:
 I bought the shade #02 pale ivory (the lightest shade) and it's almoust lighter than my skin colour when is at its pailest point.

Pros:
-SPF15 
-Very easy to spread and blend 
-Available in a light shade and without a yellow undertone.

Cons:
-If you try to build up the coverage a tiny tiny bit it will cake. A lot.
-Staying power: Nonexistent. At least not with my oily/combo skin.
-Packaging: not practical, not cute.

I will never repurchase this foundation again. I swear!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento